Vera Edge Z-Wave Controller
Easy yet powerful one-app control for cameras, door locks, sensors, thermostats and other home automation and security devices (sold separately) you can view and control from anywhere! Create custom scenes and sequences. Use smartphone, tablet or computer for control and setup. Provides home/small business security, energy savings and peace of mind. Compatible with 1200+ devices from most major brands. Z-Wave Plus and Wi-Fi wireless connections. No monthly fees are required.
- One-touch control of your entire system
- View all your cameras and control all your devices from one easy app
- See and control your system from any smartphone or tablet from anywhere in the world (where there’s Internet)
- Save money on energy, automatically!
- Expand your system to control over 220 devices
- Wireless communications makes installation a breeze in any home or small business
- Easy, intuitive setup with simple Q&A format; adding devices later is easy too with preconfigured settings for most devices
- No monthly fees required!
- See compatibility list – http://getvera.com/compatibility/
TOTAL CONTROL IN ONE SIMPLE SOLUTION
VERAEDGE: THE CONTROLLER FOR TODAY’S EXPANDING SMART HOME UNIVERSE
If you are shopping for a controller and comparing specs, you’ll find VeraEdge is so far ahead of competitors, it excels in every department. Simply put, you can’t go wrong with VeraEdge!
- VeraEdge is compatible with a wider universe of devices than any competitor (including over 1200 Z-Wave devices).
- Control over 220 devices in your home or small business.
- WPS easy push button pairing for Wi-Fi devices.
- Multi camera viewer dashboard, and camera hot zone motion detection.
- Easy interview style setup procedure.
- Use mobile apps to set up and remote control your system from any iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, or use your computer (Mac or Windows).
- Easy, intuitive interface is the same across all platforms.
- View and control your system from anywhere in the world (where there’s Internet.). Or enjoy local control in your home or office, without any issues of latency, even when the Internet is down.
- Geofencing—the system can know who is arriving/leaving based on cell phone location, so for example, your thermostat can change automatically as you drive close to home.
- Advanced occupancy sensing, push notifications, and creation of custom automation scenes where one device triggers another—or use time of day, sunrise/sunset, or other triggers to control lights, door locks, thermostats, etc.
- Receive notifications when kids come home, employees arrive or leave, when water is detected in the basement, when the smoke detector triggers, or when anything else happens with your VeraEdge system.
- Integrated help is available at every step of installation and operation, with contextual help based on the activity, plus detailed documentation on our support site.
- New energy management features include reporting of household energy consumption (with daily, monthly and annual reporting) and quick dashboard display of energy stats.
- You can choose from over 200 apps from independent (third party) developers.
- VeraEdge features improved access control with simple PIN management—give everyone in your household (or small business) their own codes for locks and system access.
- New user customizable dashboard with favorite devices pinned for easy viewing, access and control.
VeraEdge is equipped with the powerful Vera UI7 app, the easiest and most powerful home control and automation software anywhere. You’ll be guided through every step of the setup and installation process, not just at the beginning but also as your system expands to include more devices.
VERAEDGE: EASY, YET VERY ADVANCED
Whether you’re starting to build your first home automation system, or are a seasoned pro, VeraEdge is the controller for you. With the VeraEdge Controller, all your smart home and security and safety devices work together, and are controlled from a single easy app. Advanced capabilities include custom scene creation. Ultimate ease of use includes one-touch control of all the devices in your system.
- One app controls door locks, thermostat, alarm, dimmers, cameras and everything else!
- Easily manages up to 220 devices
- Works with over 1200 Z-Wave devices from many brands
- Works with Wi-Fi cameras from many brands
- Includes extended range Wi-Fi for easy indoor and outdoor camera setup
ONE CONTROLLER FOR MANY USES
LET VERA EDGE BE THE HUB FOR YOUR SMART HOME OR BUSINESS. THIS ONE CONTROLLER CAN BE USED FOR MANY DIFFERENT PURPOSES:
- Convenience – With one touch at nighttime, for example, you can lock doors, shut off lights, change the thermostat and set the alarm system. Or arrive home and have the lights on and thermostat adjusted automatically.
- Keep Tabs – Check that kids arrive home safely, watch your small business when you’re away, make sure an elderly relative is safe, or keep an eye on the garage.
- Save Energy – Automatically change thermostat and light settings to use energy only when people are home, monitor energy use, save money!
- Security – VeraEdge can provide all the features of a traditional security alarm system, plus you can add even more peace of mind from safety devices such as smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Add cameras, door locks, door/window sensors, and alarms for pro-level security.
- Reduced Energy Bills – VeraEdge lets you see and control household energy consumption for savings every month.
- Text/Email Alerts – Receive an email or text when the kids get home safely. Or when your basement gets wet.
WITH VERAEDGE ANY HOME CAN BE A SMART HOME!
If you think your home (or small business) needs some kind of special wiring or preparation to become a smart home, you’re mistaken. With VeraEdge ANY home or small business can be automated, and you’re ready to start right now. VeraEdge uses wireless communications to “talk” with devices like door locks, sensors, thermostats, dimmers, etc. There are no wires connecting these devices to the controller. All you need to get started is a VeraEdge Controller and one or more devices to control.
PRO GRADE & ADVANCED FEATURES, YET QUITE AFFORDABLE
VeraEdge is identical in quality, and superior in performance to the smart home offerings from most major cable-TV and telephone companies. There is one big difference, however: With VeraEdge no monthly fee is required.
Plus VeraEdge offers you state-of-the art capabilities that frankly, the “big guys” have a hard time keeping up with. With periodic firmware updates—all completely free—your VeraEdge will keep getting even more advanced. Some of the newest features include geo-fencing to automatically sense when you are arriving or leaving, push notifications on smartphones, and automated Wi-Fi setup with WPS button convenience.
VeraEdge also lets you have it your way, by mixing and matching manufacturers. You’re not limited to just one brand of door lock or camera or thermostat. VeraEdge is compatible with most brands of home automation devices using Wi-Fi communications, and offers guaranteed compatibility with all Z-Wave devices.
EASY & POWERFUL VERA UI7 APPS FOR BROWSER, IOS & ANDROID
Imagine locking the doors, turning off the lights, activating the alarm system, and changing the thermostat for bedtime all with one touch. That’s just the beginning of what VeraEdge can do. The new seventh-generation Vera UI7 Dashboard and mobile apps for iOS and Android make it easy.
With four convenient pre-configured modes (Home, Away, Night and Vacation) that simultaneously control everything in your system, all you have to do is install the app, set up the devices (cameras, door locks, door/window sensors, thermostats, etc.) and you’re ready to go.
Plus VeraEdge provides advanced capability to create your own custom sequences, such as to turn on lights at sunset, or whenever a door opens. Receive text/email alerts when events happen, make video recordings based on trigger events, and much more.
START BUILDING YOUR VERAEDGE SYSTEM TODAY!
With more than a thousand compatible devices the possibilities are nearly endless. From lights to locks, thermostats to motion sensors. You can choose freely from dozens of well known brands like GE Jasco, Honeywell, Kwikset, Leviton, Schlage, Yale, & many more.
Vera gives you the freedom of choice. Today, and tomorrow.