- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices and brands, including voice assistants, lights and switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Automate devices : Use your hub to control devices in your home, automatically turn smart home products like lights on and off as doors are opened and as people come and go throughout the home. Automate irrigation times.
- Security – 24/7 monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home or when specific events occur
- Control- The whole house can be managed from your phone with this hub. It is compatible with a wide range of smarthome products from Fibaro, Qubino, Aeotec, Tuya, Arlo, August, Philips Hue, Danalock, Wemo, TP-Link, Bosch, Bose, Ewelink, Sonoff, Innr, Yale, Lutron, Lifx, Ring, Rachio, Samsung, Sengled, Sensibo, Somfy, Switchbot, SmartLife, Wiz, Yeelight… just to mention some. This is the master controller.
- Voice controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices through SmartThings using Bixby, Alexa, or Google Nest assistants
- Self-setup: Guided on-boarding for easier setup, the hub connects over Wi-Fi allowing the freedom to position your hub anywhere within range
- OS compatibility: iOS 7.0 android 4.0, windows phone 8.1 or greater; communication protocol: zigbee, Z-wave and WiFi. Works with Google home and Alexa
- Range: 15-40 m depending on your home’s construction. Z-wave and Zigbee AC connected products also act as repeaters up to 4 times.
- This controller works seamlessly in South Africa