Samsung SmartThings Hub (EU Version)
- Connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together.
- Monitor and control connected devices in your home using a single SmartThings app for iPhone or Android.
- Receive alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.
- Automate connected devices in your home and set them to turn on or off when doors are opened, as people come and go, and much more.
- Manage connected devices in your home with SmartThings Routines for Good Morning, Goodbye, Good Night, and more.
- Control connected devices in your home with voice commands using SmartThings and Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later).
- Frequency : 868,42MHz
- Color: White
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, Cloud-to-Cloud, LAN
- Power Source: Battery, Wall-Powered
- Battery Type: 4 AA batteries
What’s in the box?
- SmartThings Hub
- Quick-Start Guide
- Power Supply
- Ethernet cable to connect the SmartThings Hub to your router
- AA batteries x 4
- Requires an Internet-connected router with an available Ethernet port
- Requires the free SmartThings app for iOS (8.1 or later), Android (4.0 or later), or Windows Phone (8.1 or later)
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included)
- Communication Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave (868,42MHz), IP
- Range: 50-130 feet
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.9 x 1.3 inches
- Weight: 7.68 ounces
- Color: White