With the Qubino Mini Dimmer, existing lighting installations can be integrated into a Z-Wave network. Thus, the connected lights can still be switched and dimmed with the existing wall switch, but – thanks to Z-Wave – also via remote control, smartphone or sensor-controlled automation.
The currently smallest Z-Wave radio module is placed in a wall box right behind the normal switch. The switch is no longer directly connected to the load but acts as input device for the Qubino insert that is controlling the load. The switch only sends control signal to the insert which controls the load then again. The Qubino Mini Dimmer works with all switch designs. You can use a momentary or a toggle switch. It’s recommended to use wall boxes with 65mm depth. But smaller boxes with only 45mm depth can be used also if there is enough space behind the switch. The available space depends on the size of the traditional switch, the dimensions of the wall box and the amount of additional cabling placed in this box.
- 2 wired and 3 wired system supported
- Energy measurement function
- Power supply: 110 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz ; 24-30 VDC only for inclusion and exclusion
- Output circuit power: 200W (240 VAC) ; 90W (110 VAC)
- Trailing edge dimmer – MOSFET
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- S2 Securtity
- Dimensions: 38 x 33 x 15,5 mm