Qubino Flush 2 Relay
The Qubino Flush 2 Relay module is used for switching On or Off two electrical
devices (e.g. lights, fans, etc.). The module can be controlled
either through a Z-Wave network or through the wall
switches.The module is designed to be mounted inside a
“flush mounting box” and is hidden behind a traditional wall
Qubino Flush 2 Relay switch capable of operating a two loads of up to 4A each.
Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation.
Works with AC or DC power supply (110-230V AC or 24-30V DC)
- OMRON relays used for switching ensure long durability and top quality.
- The smallest 2 relays module in the world.
- Special designed casing ensure the most simplified installation (ease of cabling fixing) inside a flush mounting box. PROVED and TESTED BY PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICIANS !
- Extremely low energy consumption: less than 0.4 W.
- Extended operating temperatures: (-10 to 40) ˚C.
- Support for the connection of digital temperature sensor.
- Power consumption measurement.
Wireless: Z-Wave Plus (868.42MHz)
Voltage: 110 – 240V, 50Hz or 24 – 30V DC
Load: 2x 920W (4A resistive @ 230V AC), 96W (4A resistive @ 24V DC)
Contacts: Double relay contact
Power Accuracy: ±3W (@ < 50W), ±3% (@ > 50W)
Power Consumption: < 0.7W
Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C
Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 37 x 17mm