Fibaro Roller Shutter 2
The Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 is an advanced Z-Wave controller for automated roller blinds, awnings, venetian blinds, garage doors and gates. The module can control devices that are powered by an AC electric motor.
The Roller Shutter module features automatic calibration, so that you can precisely position the blind. It also includes a power metering feature to help you measure the power consumption. This product works with any switch series and any design as long as enough space in the mounting box for installation is included.
The Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 has five modes that enable it to perfectly control any electric garage door, gate, roller blind, awning or venetian blind. This allows for correct configuration and operation of a device through a special interface icon (via the Fibaro HC2).
To be used with the Somfy Sonesse 40 WT range.
- Z-Wave “Three Wires” tubular motor controller can control AC motors.
- Fully configurable via Z-Wave settings.
- Support connected motor up to 1KW.
- Function of detecting the current state of a controlled device, e.g. position of roller shutter.
- Power metering function allows for monitoring energy consumption.
- Advanced limit switch calibration mechanism which allows for precise positioning.
- Five individual operating modes allowing for the proper configuration and correct operation,
- Roller blinds with positioning
- Roller blinds without positioning
- Garage doors with positioning
- Garage doors without positioning
- Venetian blind
- Manual and remote operation by FIBARO interface, mobile devices and wall switches.
- IR barrier integration.
- Z-Wave Range Tester.