Fibaro Relay Insert 1 X 2.5 kW is designed to be installed behind a standard wall switch or anywhere else where it is necessary to operate and control appliances or lighting up to a maximum load of 2.5kW. A relay is an electrical device, typically incorporating an electromagnet, which is activated by a current or signal in one circuit to open or close another circuit. The Fibaro relays are the smallest relay modules available, measuring just 17mm high. Its compact size means that it can be fitted inside wall boxes if there is sufficient depth or it can located anywhere between the switch and load.
It can control connected devices either through z-wave or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
Easily transform your existing light switch to an automated one or use it to control other electric appliances like pumps, motor, sprinklers, gate and garage doors etc . The Fibaro Relay Insert 1 X 2.5 kW is a 3 wire device requiring a live and neutral connection.
The switching relay contacts are isolated so it can also be used to switch low voltage DC circuits.
- On/Off control of devices.
- Ease of use and installation by qualified electrician only.
- Optimized antenna range for indoor use, up to 20m.
- Max 2500W circuit 240V.
- Z-wave and manual operations.
- Small form factor that can be easily hidden away.
- Power supply – 110-230 V AC or 24-60 V DC
This z-wave relay can be used to control(switch on and off) any of the following devices
- Lights(LED, Fluorescent, Energy saving and incandescent light bulbs).
- Plugs to control appliances. Appliance should consume less than 1.5 KW each.
- Garage doors motors, both 220V AC and 24V DC. Please not this requires special wiring. Contact us for more information.
- Gate motors, both 220V AC and 24V DC. Please not this requires special wiring. Contact us for more information.
Go to our “how to” page to see different possibilities!