The best just got better. The new EnvisaLink 4 is a powerful TCP-IP based bus-level interface to DSC PowerSeries* panels and Honeywell Vista* panels. It allows you to view the status of and even control your alarm panel through a standard web-browser or smart-phone. VOIP Friendly.
As new software features become available the EnvisaLink 4 is easily upgraded over the network and automatically keeps itself up to date.
Plays Well With Others
Through the built in TPI (third party interface) the EnvisaLink 4 is already compatible with many major home automation systems and numerous 3rd party Android and iPhone apps.
- **New** 100BaseT Ethernet Support
- **New** Improved diagnostic LEDs to speed installation
- Remotely upgradable to allow for new features and services
- EnvisaLink TPI – programmer’s and integration interface.
- EnvisaLink Expansion Header – add new hardware modules as they become available.
- Simple to hook-up
- Built-in basic web server and html user-interface
- 128-bit encryption
- Real-time zone status with “time-since-tripped ” feature
- Local Arm/Disarm/Zone Bypass/PGM Control
- Multi-Partition Support
Connect2go – Envisalink unit
The connect2go platform is a mobile portal that allows access to your DSC alarm system from any smart device.
The envisalink unit plugs into any DHCP network and connect to the panel via the panel keybus. Wiring to the alarm panel to the envisalink is straight forward. Red, Black, Yellow, Green to the Red, Black, Yellow, Green.
To access your account you simply need to go to the connect go portal and login with your account details provide by your service provider.