Aeon Labs Z-Stick Gen5
The Aeon Labs Z-Stick Gen5 is a self-powered Z-Wave USB dongle with push button for remote network creation (independent from external power and host microprocessor). When attached to a host processor, it becomes a Z-Wave communication device, which exposes the Zensys (Serial API) through integrated USB.
This device is primarily to allow a host processor to control up to 232 Z-Wave devices using Z-Wave technology protocol all the while simplifying Z-Wave network installation.
- Gen5 Edition.
- Offers improved wireless range, along with
- Faster and more secured communication
- Backwards compatible.
- Also includes network strength / issue analyzer
- Compatible with Linux, Mac, Windows XP, Vista and Windows7 systems
- USB (2.0) powered (also recharges battery)
- Note: No software is included with this controller, you need to use a suitable PC or Mac software such as Homeseer, Indigo, Domoticz.
- Click this link to learn more