Z-Wave Motion Sensor detecting Movement, Temperature, Vibrations and more
Fibaro Dimmer Bypass2 is a device complementary to Fibaro Dimmer2. Its installing a Fibaro Dimmer Bypass2 makes it possible to dim light sources with minimum power consumption, such as e.g. single 0,5Watt LED. Please note it is possible to dim only light sources clearly marked as dimmable.
The ultimate LED RGBW Controller and Dimmer.
- Wireless control of LEDs with an infinite range of colour options
- Four Analog Sensor inputs
- Four Dimmer channels
- Monitor and analyse energy usage
FIBARO Wall Plug with power metering feature is an intelligent, ultimate plug & play, extremely compact, most sophisticated, remotely controlled outlet adapter.
This highly functional wall plug can be applied wherever you want to control electrical devices, while monitoring power consumption in a convenient and maintenance-free way.
Digital temperature sensor
Enables binary sensors to work with a Z-Wave network.
- Supports 2 binary sensors or 4 temperature sensors
- Works with any Z-Wave network
- Easy DIY Installation
Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning with the Fibaro wireless, ultra-light, battery-powered, Z-Wave carbon monoxide detector.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus Controller
- Completely wireless
- Alarm signalled with a built-in siren and LED diode
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Z-Wave Plus Certified