Sirens have always been designed to be installed outside your home. No more. Now the perfect accessory for your safety and security comes indoors.
No more wires. No more expensive installations. Setting up Siren couldn’t be simpler. Select where you want it to be in your home and plug it in to a power outlet.
The Yale Smart Living Z-Wave module allows the Yale Keyless Connected Smart Lock to be added to and controlled by a Z-Wave system.
- Motor operated shut-off controller
- Automatic flow stop for gas and water pipelines
- Only 12 Volt (1A), but high power output as well as high torque
- Closes the ball valve in just 10 seconds
- Quick and easy installation
- Extended security functions and encrypted communication thanks to Security
The Yale Keyless Connected Smart Lock gives you freedom to secure your home without the need for a key. Simple to use, you now have complete control on how you unlock your door.
- Smart Touchpad with voice-guided operation
- Wireless and battery operated
- Fits wooden and steel doors, 40 – 105mm thick
- 4-12 digit user, visitor and one-time PIN code
- Individually add or delete up to 30 x PIN codes and 40 x RF-IDs in advanced mode
- Automatic locking and anti-panic egress handle
Yale Smart Living Keyless Connected RFID Key Card is the smartest and easiest way to lock and unlock your doors, without using any pass-code or keys. The key card uses unique RFID technology that provides you secure and instant access to your home, just by scanning the card on the Keyless Connected Smart Lock.
Smart and simple way to lock and unlock your doors
- Access doors without keys or passcode
- Convenient and easy-to-use
- RFID technology
- Compatible with Keyless Connected Smart Lock